St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Friday, November 11, 2016

Ending the Week With Thanksgiving and Praise

From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace."
John 1: 16 

1) The Falls were beautiful.  The weather was cool and crisp.  It was a nice walk.

2) Fred, the cat, has allowed me to cuddle with him, especially when he jumps up on my mouse pad and purrs.

3) Getting ready for knee surgery on Monday.  That's a good thing.

"Praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord, O my soul!I will praise the Lord as long as I live;
    I will sing praises to my God all my life long."
Psalm 146:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment