St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Thursday, October 6, 2016

God Shows His Sense of Humor Again


I've always had a thing about angels.
I've prayed to God.
"Lord, I'd love to see an angel, a real angel.  How about it?  Will you let me see an angel?"
Today, I was driving home from morning Mass.
I saw a strange looking cloud hanging down.  It was the only one in the sky.
I took pictures of it when I came to a stop sign.
In the first photo,
do you see the angel beginning to form?
The second photo shows the angel,
wings and all.
At the bottom of the cloud, I see a dove.
Is that the Holy Spirit?
The angel seems to be riding on the dove's back.
Yes, I think God has a fun sense of humor, 
but
I'd still rather see a real angel,
a beautiful being of light.
I guess I'll have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment