St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Friday, October 28, 2016

A Blog Post Can be : Ending the Week with Thanksgiving and Praise

From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace."
John 1: 16 

1) We can see the light at the end of the tunnel now.  The double digit number of days until our election are almost over!
(I wish that our candidates would get along a well as Marvin and Pixie do)

2) Autumn has settled into our area.  Leaves are being picked up by the city.  One of our trees still has leaves.  I don't know when those leaves will fall.  That's okay.  They will protect the grass from the snow.

3) We have had a very warm autumn.
That has been nice.

"Praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord, O my soul!I will praise the Lord as long as I live;
    I will sing praises to my God all my life long."
Psalm 146:1-2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment