St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Monday, September 19, 2016

A Blog Post Can Even Be a Prayer

I have an app on my smart phone called
Laudate.
It's a wonderful app that gives you everything from 
Saint of the Day
to a general compilation of
Prayer.
In that section of prayer, 
I found a prayer that I can never seem to memorize, but is a powerful prayer of reparation.
This prayer is the prayer given to the children, by an angel at Fatima, for the reparation of sins committed
that continue to offend God.
Pray it daily.
It's powerful!



 
My God,
I believe.  I adore.  I hope and I love You.
I beg pardon for those who do not believe,
do not adore,
do not hope,
and
do not love You.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment