St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Monday, August 8, 2016

It's Monday and God is with us










He said He'd be there
With us, To Trust Him alone.
He's God.  He knows best.


"but he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness.” So, I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

We can't see all the twists and turns of our journey.
Only God knows what they are, but His Promise is that He will be with us through it all.

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
    and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you;
when you walk through fire you shall not be burned,
    and the flame shall not consume you.  For I am the Lord your God,
    the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. "
Isaiah 43:2 

 When life throws us a curve ball, unexpectedly, without reason,
we'll probably get hit in the face, but when we get up,
we can trust that God is with us.  He will never forget us.

"Can a woman forget her nursing child,
    or show no compassion for the child of her womb?
Even though these may forget,
    yet I will not forget you.   See, I have inscribed you on the palms of my hands;
    your walls are continually before me."
Isaiah 15-16 

All right, now, we have to face the facts.
It is Monday,
and
you have to get up, go out into the world, and be the light of Christ, the salt of the earth.

“You are the salt of the earth; but if salt has lost its taste, how can its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything, but is thrown out and trampled under foot.
 “You are the light of the world. A city built on a hill cannot be hid.  No one after lighting a lamp puts it under the bushel basket, but on the lamp stand, and it gives light to all in the house."
Matthew 5: 13-15 

Offer your day up to God.  Ask to put Him first in your life.  Be His Hands.  Be His Feet.
Be His Eyes.  Be His Mouth.  Be His Love to all.
Ask to see others as He sees them.
Remember what God did for us.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life."
John 3:16 


The Morning Offering

"O My Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer You my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day for all the intentions of Your Sacred Heart, in union with the Holy sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in reparation for my sins, for the intentions of all our associates, and in particular for the intentions of our Holy Father for this month." 



  

  





No comments:

Post a Comment