St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Monday, July 25, 2016

Thoughts from Adoration Today

As His Mother gently offered her Son to His Father,
He Who was go grievously wounded,
He Who died a gruesome death for the love of His Children,
I offer to You, dear Father,
with the heart of my 
motherhood,
No, I give you my children
that you gave to me.
I take spiritual authority over them, no matter their age or condition,
and,
You as the King of Heaven, I humbly ask that you accept my children into the 
protection and graces of Your
Son's
Sacred Heart.
As gently as His Mother returned
her Son to the You,
I commit my children through
His Mother's Immaculate Heart, 
and I ask You, Father, to love and guide them back to the home for which they were intended.
They were never mine,
but they were Your gift to me.
I cannot thank You enough for these gifts of my soul.
I ask You, Father, to forgive me where I have failed in parenting these beautiful souls.
I beg Your forgiveness, knowing that You will fill their emptiness and their wounds with Your Love and Heaing.
Jesus, through Your Mother's Immaculate Heart,
I consecrate my children to You.
Flesh of my flesh, they are.
I uplift them to the healing love You offer this world.
I ask Your Mercy on their souls.
Holy Spirit, I consecrate my children to Your 
Goodness and Love.
I ask that You infuse Your Love in my children
and 
bless them with Your Gifts.
Guide them through the storms of life.
Guide them to Jesus so that He will calm the storms and protect them from all evil.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment