St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Friday, July 15, 2016

Ending the Week with Thanksgiving and Praise

From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace."
John 1: 16
 
1) We are now a blended family.  
Jenny and her two cats have moved in with us.
Pixie is not happy, but she and Fred the cat are beginning to make peace with each other.
That's a true blessing!
 
 
2) God has blessed us with a beautiful and fruitful garden.
I'm waiting on the potatoes.
First time we've grown them!
It might be a bit, but I hope it's sooner than later.
 
 
 
3) We're having a cucumber and parsley salad for lunch, fresh from the garden.  Doesn't that sound good?
 
"Praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord, O my soul!I will praise the Lord as long as I live;
    I will sing praises to my God all my life long."
Psalm 146:1-2
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment