St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Entry From My Prayer Journal: June 7, 2016

Lord,  Heavenly Father,
Send Your Holy Spirit into my heart.
I open my heart to receive 
His Love,
His Mercy.
I open my soul to
His Counsel,
His Guidance.
I seek to do the Will of the Father,
even when I only want my way,
not 
His.


Restore my soul, Oh Lord.
Refresh my being.
I seek the fragrance of Your garden
where all are praising 
Your Most Sacred Name!




I long for the
Beatific Vision.
I seek to feel the beating of 
Your Sacred Heart,
on fire with love,
which knows no boundaries
and flares Your Love to Your people,
Your Beloved souls.

Rejoice, my God,
Rejoice!
I am the sinner who has returned.
I strayed from Your Love
to do 
my will,
not Yours,
but,
I have returned!
Let heaven rejoice with me!

Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment