St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Friday, April 8, 2016

Ending the Week in Thanksgiving and Praise

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."
1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18
 
1) I'm getting cranky because we haven't warmed up to spring yet.   It's still cold, but it would be so nice to not wear a coat.  It's still cold.
Ok.  Enough of the whine.
No matter the season,
God is always good!
That's enough for us to know!

2) Quiet time.  Yes, I am beginning to enjoy the silence once again.
I read that 2 hours of silence can help us to rebuild our brains, increase our understanding, and develop more synapses.  We shall see!  God always knows the way.

3) Have  you ever looked at a muscle or nerve tissue, even if it's just in a picture.  Once I saw my echo cardiogram.  My comment to the tech was that if someone saw this and didn't believe in God, I surely didn't understand it.  How God made DNA and supplied it with all the information a body would need, all I can say is WOW!

Praise God from Whom all Blessings flow.
Praise Him all creatures here below.
Praise Him above the Heavenly Host.
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment