St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Friday, October 9, 2015

Ending the Week in Praise and Thanks giving

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."
1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18
  
1) Today is my birthday, and I am getting old!  I never thought I'd get old.  I really didn't.  I thought I would die at a young age, but now I'm old.  It's part of God's plan for me, and I praise and thank Him for that gift.  He's given my life through my parents.  They chose to allow me to live.  For them, there was no choice.  I was a gift from God.
My life was cherished by them.
I thank God for the gift of life.


2) I have two amazing children who are no longer children.  They have grown and developed into adults whom I am proud to know.  They make the world a better place in which to live.  They are kind, loving human beings.  
Thank You, Lord, for the gift of these beautiful souls in my life!

3) If I could sum up all the blessings in my life in one post, no, I know I can't.  There are just too many for me to begin to count.  I wouldn't know where to begin, so I can only say,
Thank you, Lord!  You walk with me and hold me up.  You know better than me, and even prayers answered or seem not answered, are a gift from You.

Praise God from Whom all Blessings flow.
Praise Him all creatures here below.
Praise Him above the Heavenly Host.
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment