St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Monday, August 10, 2015

He's Making Me Work Hard on This Tonight...

Before I begin to write,
I usually offer up a prayer of praise and thanksgiving to the Holy Spirit.
I also ask Him to direct my writing so that it might be pleasing to Him.
 I did the same tonight.

He's making me work hard tonight.

 I'm not sure what this post will yield.
That's up to the Holy Spirit.
May this journey be interesting.


 "Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Thy faithful and kindle in them the fire of Your Love.
Send forth Your Spirit and they shall be created
and 
You will renew the face of the earth.
Amen."

The Catholic blogging world has many wonderful writers.  I love to read what they post.
Of course, the majority of writers are not priests or nuns.
Usually, these women and men are experienced, faith filled writers.  Some are priests and religious.  Most are not, but they seek to follow Pope Francis' plea to evangelize the world.

These Catholic writers tackle topics of controversy in our modern world.
They teach us to  grow closer to God in prayer.
They teach us how to live our lives in the Catholic way.
They give us information about the world that is Catholic.
They give us the other side of the story, the one the world does not acknowledge.
They teach us truth and wisdom.
 Each one is blessed with a special gift from God, and that is the ability to write and be understood.

If you take nothing else away from this post, just know that there are those who seek to write and teach the way of the Lord through the written word.

Pray for Catholic bloggers.
Trust me, we need it.
We pray for you and we hope that you are inspired by what we write.

Thank, You, Holy Spirit. 
I had no idea that this post would be about Catholic Bloggers.
I hope You are pleased.
Amen.

 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment