St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Do You Remember Delores Hart?

She went from Hollywood to the nunnery.
She really did!
She is now known as
Mother Delores Hart
and 
she 
saved her monastery from being demolished
as she tells the story of 
giving Elvis Presley 
his first movie kiss.

Isn't it amazing the way God works?
God takes a beautiful actress in Hollywood and draws her into His Heart.
She works for God now, but she can still vote on the Academy Awards.

I can't find attributions for the photos I used.
If I find them, I will post them.

Mother Delores has written a book called
The Ear of the Heart. 

I just purchased her book on my kindle.
When I have finished the book, I will review it here. 
Her life is incredible, and what a vision God had for her!

You can find her book

In the meantime,
you can read the story of how she saved the monastery.
Click
for the story.

Mother Delores also has a Facebook Page.
Click
to like her page.

God works wonders.
Mother Delores Hart
lives the vision God has for her.

What do you think God's vision is for you?
Do you live that vision?

No comments:

Post a Comment