St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Broken Rosaries that I have...

Yes, I do.

I have many rosaries.

I rescue them from thrift shops.

I buy them and repair them.

People often give me rosaries

to repair and put back in circulation.

I end up with 

many

broken

rosaries.

Right now, 

It's not bad.

I only have 6 to repair.

It's time to get to work and make them right.

When I am finished,

I will take these rosaries to Church to be redistributed to those who need them.

The only one that I will keep is one that was made for me specially.

It's the blue one on the right.

My uncle, who is now deceased, had it made for me.

My children's names are on it.

It's special.  It's mine. 

The rest of the rosaries, when repaired, will be hung with the other rosaries in church.


 Now, the rosaries are organized and ready for repair.

If there are any that I cannot repair, I will dig a hole in the ground where few if any people walk,
and I will bury them there.

A priest told me that this was the way to take care of blessed items which are no longer usable.

May is the month of Our Lady.

Pray the Rosary for Peace.

Pray the Rosary for your children.

When you begin your rosary say,
"With these beads, I bind my children to your Immaculate Heart."

Our Lady will take are of them.

Pray.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment