St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Meditation in the Garden

Public Domain - Wikimedia Commons
Lord, I see You at a distance,
covered in sweat, blood and tears,
clinging to a rock for support.

My Lord, Jesus,  may I approach?

May I serve You in Your hour of need?
May I worship and adore You in Your broken state?
Broken for love of me?
May I give you strength?

I dare not approach You, for I am not worthy.
Only with Your consent do I walk towards You.

Your body is drenched in blood.
Your Body is weakened for love of me,
and the worst is yet to come.

Lord, May I draw near, if only for a moment?
I do not wish to add to your sorrow.
Forgive me.  I am a sinner.

How can you bear this pain?
I see Your eyes.  Sorrowful, Weeping for love of me.
How can Love extend His arm drawing me closer to Him?

I grasp Your Hands.
I smell the blood, the sweat. I see the sorrowful tears flowing from Your eyes. 
I feel Your love as You pull me into Your Sacred Heart.

Your pain is great.  
Your eyes are filed with Love.

I cling to You. 
You are my strength. 
I am not Your strength.
You are my comfort. 
I am not yours.


My Child,

  In my weakness My Father will be glorified.  My Father, Who is Love, begat Me.  I AM the Son of Love, and the Father and I are one.  Our Spirit is poured out on the earth.  Our Spirit inspires and comforts.  Our Spirit, the Holy Spirit,  is Love. 

In my weakness, God brings glory to the world.  In my weakness is strength.  In My weakness is Love poured forth for humanity as the balm of salvation. 

I AM here for you.  In My pain, you do give me comfort.  You are here.  You are waiting.  You are watching.  That is my comfort, a gift from your love.

Enter My Sacred Heart in prayer.  Yes, I AM in agony, and I feel your love.  Tonight is My night of weakness, but it is, also, a night of love and victory.  Death will soon be overcome.  Sin has not the strength to defeat Me. Sin cannot win. 

Touch My Heart. Feel My Heart beat.  My heart beats for Love of you. Do not be afraid.  I AM with you always.  I only ask for your love.   Follow in My Footsteps.  Carry your cross as I will carry mine to the place of the skull.  There I will die for love of you.  My heart will explode with love, and My soul will leave My Body.  Do not be sad.  I give you My Love.  I will open the Gates of Heaven.  I will bring you Salvation.  Death is not to be feared.  I overcome death and sin on the cross.  Pray. 

Now, My time has come.  The soldiers draw near.  Evil is at hand.  Pray and be vigilant.  I accept that which is to come.  It is the Will of My Father.  I will give My all for the love of mankind.  Stay close to the tabernacle tonight.  In prayer there is strength.  I AM your God.  I love you.  Fear not.  I AM with you always. 

Now, it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment