St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Monday, March 2, 2015

Truth v. Lies.

 

LIES                                                               TRUTH

You are not worthy.                                        You are worthy.  I died for you.

 
You are not loved.                                          I died because I love you.

 
No one  loves you.                                           I AM your Father.  I love you.

 
You are alone.                                                 With Me, you are never alone.

 
You can't do enough to be saved.                   You don't need to do enough.  I did.

 
You will never be healed.                                 In My time and in My way, I will heal you.

 
You are a sinner.   God is                                 I AM allowing your illness to bring you closer to
   punishing you.                                                                        Me.

 
You do not love God.                                        If you keep My Commandments, you love Me.
 
God does not love you.                                    You don't need to be perfect.  Follow my path. 
You're not perfect.                                            You will grow in perfection.

People don't like you.  You are weird.             It doesn't matter what people think.  I made you to be 
                                                                           who you are.  You serve me well.

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
and before you were born I consecrated you;
I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”
Jeremiah 1:5
 
God loves us as we are.
Truth
  “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast
    and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Though she may forget,
    I will not forget you!
See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
    your walls are ever before me.
 Your children hasten back,
    and those who laid you waste depart from you.
Isaiah 49: 15-17

God will take care of us.
Truth

                                       
Believe the truth.
Do not Listen to the Lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment