St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I Am Loved

Last week was an interesting week.
I learned many things about myself
including the facts that

1) I do love God.
I didn't think I did.

2) God loves me.
I wasn't sure about that.

I AM BELOVED!

I also learned that

1) I didn't like myself.

2) I didn't love myself.

3) I felt I was unworthy of love.

I AM WORTHY!

I also learned that because 

I am beloved and I am worthy, that I am Truly Loved!

It's amazing when God pours down His graces,
things change.
 

For years, acceptance of myself has been my greatest barrier to God.  I am who I am through His love and graces.  He made me this way because He loved me, not because He wanted me to suffer.  Therefore, if I am rejected I need to remember that He was rejected first.  If I am hated, He was hated first.  I am who I am because of His love.  He loves me as though I were His only child.
He loves me because I am me.  He knows my faults, and He loves me.  He knows my deepest darkest thoughts, and He loves me.  He gives me graces to become more than I am.
He holds me close to His Sacred Heart.  I must open myself to His graces and love.  He does not compare me to others.  I am as beloved to Him as the greatest saint.  He carved me in His palm.  I am loved by God.

Prayer

Acceptance of myself is my greatest barrier to God.  I am who I am through His love and graces.  He made me this way because He loved me, not because He wanted me to suffer.  Therefore, if I am rejected I need to remember that He was rejected first.  If I am hated, He was hated first.  I am who I am because of His love.  He loves me as though I were His only child.
He loves me because I am me.  He knows my faults, and He loves me.  He knows my deepest darkest thoughts, and He loves me.  He gives me graces to become more than I am.
He holds me close to His Sacred Heart.  I must open myself to His graces and love.  He does not compare me to others.  I am as beloved to Him as the greatest saint.  He carved me in His palm.  I am loved by God.
 
I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!

Last week was a Spirit Filled week!

No comments:

Post a Comment