St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Empty Hands Prayer

Lord, may I return to You all that You have given me.
When I die, and I see You face to face,
may all I give You is my empty hands
because, that which You so freely gave me,
I used in service to You
for Your greater Honor and Glory.
May I have used Your graces to bring You Your Heart’s desire:
Souls,
Many, many souls.

Lord,
Before I die,
May my knees be sore from worshiping.
May my fingers be bent from praying.
May my arms be empty because I have nothing left to give.

Lord,
Let me serve You and give my all for Love of You.
Just as You died on the Cross,
with nothing left to give,
except for the last drops of blood and water in Your Sacred Body,
Let me give all to You,
for You,
as You have given all
for me
and
to me.

Amen.

mallory hoffman

No comments:

Post a Comment