St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Friday, January 23, 2015

True Joy:: A Noun and A Verb:: Thoughts

A noun is a person, place or thing.
A verb is an action word.

In God, there is joy.
He is the source of all that is good.
God is love.
God is Joy.
God is all that is good.
He is our Shepherd.

He protects us from the evil one.
If we let Him, He leads us on the right paths.

Joy is in the hearts of the believers
because
Jesus Christ is Lord!

We are both loved and lovable,
a verb and a noun.


If we seek forgiveness,
We are forgiven.
If we repent,
we are forgiven.

His Love is unconditional.
He rejoices in us.

We are carved in the palm of His Hand.
He knows us and loves us.

We can fly on the wings of joy.
We can cling to the love in His Sacred Heart.

We are tested in His Love
so that in times of adversity, we are strong and know we are loved.

Psalm 93
The Divine Shepherd
a psalm of David, 
a psalm of joy

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. 
     He makes me lie down in green pastures;
he leads me beside still waters;
    he restores my soul.
He leads me in right paths
    for his name’s sake.
 Even though I walk through the darkest valley,
    I fear no evil;
for you are with me;
    your rod and your staff—
    they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows. 
 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
    all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
    my whole life long.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment