St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

For the Greater Honor and Glory of God:: Prayer at Adoration

At this moment and the rest of my life

I pray to be unseen and ignored.
I pray to be hidden from the world.
I pray  silence envelops my soul
That I might hear Your voice.

I pray that You fill me with Your graces
So that with Your love piercing my heart,
I become less, and You become more.
I pray that nothing is left of me, but You, Oh, Lord.

I pray that when others see me,
They see only You.
I pray that my words be Yours,
 My actions be those of Your Love.
I pray that my pain join Yours for souls.
I pray that Your Love pours forth from me, even to those I do not love,
Those I do not want to love.

Yours are the words of eternal life.
Yours are the words of the Father.
Fill me with Your Spirit, Lord!
Bring me into the flames of Your Sacred Heart.

Without You, I am nothing.
I cannot be anything without Your grace.
I sought not You, but You waited with Love for me.
I heard You not, but You whispered my name in love.
When others  hurt me, rejected me, ignored me,
You surrounded me with Arms of love.
When no one heard my cries of pain,
You lifted me to the safety of Your heart.
When I was frightened,  attacked and beaten,
You covered my wounds with Your healing balm.
You protected me from the evil one.
When he attacked, You gave me strength.
You did not desert me.  You showed me the way.

When I sinned,
You forgave me.
Thank You, Lord,
I am nothing without You.

I beg to melt into the caverns of Your Sacred Heart
Consumed by the fires of Your love.
Unending fires of love
That cannot be quenched.
Unending fires of love in which I may burn,
Fires of  Your Eternal love.

Your love is all I need.
You are all I need.


Lord, I am not worthy,
If I but touch Your cloak,
I am healed,
And
Lord, I am not worthy.

 Yet, You love me.
The gaping wound in Your side was opened for Me.
You gave all,
That I might live
And die immersed in the Gift Your Precious Blood,
Saved by Your death,
Your gift of Love to me.

Lord, make me less, that You may be more.
Let my life be one of
Adoration, 
Praise,
And
Thanksgiving
For
You!

Lord, no longer let me be seen,
But only You.

Lord, make less.
I am Yours.







No comments:

Post a Comment