St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Friday, January 9, 2015

7 Quick Takes:: A week Full of God's Blessings!



I find some apps more entertaining than others, so, when I'm bored,
this is what happens.
 There are a lot of ways to play!
Praise God!
Who needs to be bored? 
I guess, in truth, you can't be bored, if you pray.







  


This was a spectacular 
Sunrise,
this week.  Of course, it was a precursor to the
Snow
and 
Cold.
Oh, well,
more of God's Blessings this week.   











This memory was hidden in a drawer I cleaned out.
I love finding treasures I had forgotten.

This picture was taken in New Mexico
many years ago.  
We were wading in a stream.
I'm not sure if there was enough water to wet our feet, but we thought it was fun. 











Angel clouds.
They meant snow was coming,
and it did.
The air got very cold.
However,
these beauties were another bit of
God's blessings for this week!











These etchings by
Fuentes de Sqlqmqucq
(I'm not sure about the last name, but this is the way it is signed.)
are finally hanging on my wall.
The etching of the Blessed Mother touched my soul in such a way,
I knew that I had to make these mine.
 




Yes, our snow is back.
That's okay.
It's winter and it's Minnesota.
It's easy to forget that and complain.
What else do you have to discuss here?
As you can guess,
the weather is always a big topic here.
 










The greatest blessing I have received this week is that this beast has a name.
De Quervain Tenosynovitis.
It's been a long and very painful stretch with these tendons.
The doc injected me with a cortisone and lydicane combination.
It has helped, however, today, my wrist is very sore again. 
This is the third day.  He said the third day would tell a lot.
If this doesn't get better in, approximately,
11 more days, they will schedule a procedure to slice the covering of the tendons that are inflamed.
The doc said that the post surgical pain would be nothing compared to what I have been experiencing so far.  
So now, we wait.
Yet, this is a wonderful blessing to know that if this doesn't work, there is still something we can do that has a 92% success rate. 
Another HUGE blessing from God!


















For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment