St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Pick Yourself Up, Dust Yourself Off, and Start all Over AGAIN!

That's exactly what I have to do today.  I sort of blew my post yesterday about the Feast of the Immaculate Conception and what we are celebrating on this feast day in the second week of Advent.

We are celebrating so much more than I suggested in this post, "Thoughts on the Mother of God."
In my defense, although I should have known better, I was tired and I had done a bit of research on the feast day... Sigh! 

The Feast of the Immaculate Conception celebrates the fact that, according to accepted Church doctrine, Mary, the Mother of God, was conceived without the stain of original sin on her soul.  She who is the Queen of Heaven, submitted herself and her life to the carrying out of God's Will in her life. 

Yes, I did blow that post.  My error wasn't caught until late this afternoon.  I'm glad it was caught.  I have no desire to step outside the Magisterium of the Church.  If there was an error in doctrine, I apologize.  However, even if my post was incorrect, I am sorry.  I hope this post corrects my error.

Peace to all.  Let us meditate on the Great Love of God that gave us the gift of salvation through His only begotten Son, Jesus, Son of Joseph, Son of Mary. 

Praised be God!

No comments:

Post a Comment