St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Words Make A Difference. These Are Words That Have Made a Difference in My Life!

24 Words I Carry In My Heart

I love you.

Peace be with you.

I’ll pray for you.

God be with you.

Thank you.

You really look pretty today.

I can hardly wait for us to get together.

I’ll call you in an hour.

How are you feeling?

I’ll drop the food at your door.  I know you’re sick.

Those shoes are beautiful.

I said a prayer for you today.

Do you know that you are a blessing to me?

Can I help you?

I offered up my Mass for you today.

You’re the best thing that ever happened to me. 

I have an hour, let’s talk.

I understand how you feel.

I support you.

Dinner was delicious.

You are God’s blessing to me.

The sound of your voice is music to me.

I saw a pool of water today, and I saw your eyes.

God loves you.



Matthew 12: 36-37
"I tell you, on the day of judgment you will have to give an account for every careless word you utter;  for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

No comments:

Post a Comment