St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Thank You, Lord!!


Lord,
I just wanted to say thank You for today.  I didn't ask for the blessings You sent me, but out of Your great and unending love, You graced me.

1) Thank You for the gift of my children!  How blessed am I to have them.

2) Thank You for the gift of my doctor.  She was so kind to me.  I cannot tell you how much her kindness meant.

3) Thank You for the gift of the Eucharist that I received today.
Your praises should be sung to eternity.

4) Thank You for the wonderful conversation I had with Hannah today.  I haven't talked with her in so long, and it was so much fun! 

5) Thank You for the gift of my friends!  They mean so much to me.

Lord, I could go on and on.  I thank You for everything.  You are my God who loved us so much you died on that tree for us.
Thank You, My Jesus!

Praise You, Father, Creator!
Praise You, Brother Jesus!
Praise You, Holy Spirit!
Praise You our Triune God!
May I praise You from midnight to midnight.
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment