St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sometimes God Reveals Himself in the Consolations that He sends in the Most Unlikely Places

Sunday was our Parish's celebration of the Saints Peter and Paul.  Since that is the name of our church, we also celebrate our Taste of the Parish that day.  Shirley, our church secretary, asked me to come in and help set up.  I was happy to do so.  Then she asked me to cut up some fruits for the fruit tray.  This where I found God's consolations.  Like I said, God sends His consolations in the most unexpected ways and places.

I started cutting the oranges first.  As I cut the ends I saw these:; flowers.  God send me flowers in the oranges.  I was very happy to see the flowers.

But even more exciting is what happened next.





Do you see the butterfly?  When I cut this orange I found a butterfly!
A butterfly is the sign of new life.

God has a plan for each of us!  For me, this was an amazing consolation!

No comments:

Post a Comment