St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Monday, July 21, 2014

Less of Me, More of You

Lord, I see You.
You in Your goodness.
You in Your holiness,
You in Your love.
You, my God, are love.

Jesus Christ is Lord,
Now and forever!


I look in my mirror, and I see me.
I don't see much of You in me.
I am a sinful person
Who stumbles and falls
Even in the light of Your graces
Falling on my wounded soul. 

Lord, I am not worthy that You should enter under my roof,
Only say the word, and my soul will be healed.

Splat! I am the lowest of creatures.
I Know I wound Your Sacred Heart,
I Know I add to the weight of Your cross,
I am a slave to sin by my choice.
I am weak.
Yet streams of Your loving mercy flow from
Your wounded side for love of Me.

Jesus, My Lord, My God, My All!
Jesus, You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God,
Have Mercy on me a sinner.

Fill me with You that others may see You in me.
I am not worthy, but
You are the great
I AM.

Jesus, meek and humble of heart,
Make my heart like Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment