St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Praying for Priests

Although not yet an approved apparition, Our Lady of Medjugorje is always here for her children.  She begs with us and pleads with us.  She asks, more and more frequently, for us to pray for our priests. 

This is the latest message to Mirjana Soldo on June 2nd.  Again she asks us to pray for her sons.

"Dear children, I call you all and accept you as my children. I am praying that you may accept me and love me as a mother. I have united all of you in my heart, I have descended among you and I bless you. I know that you desire consolation and hope from me because I love you and intercede for you. I ask of you to unite with me in my Son and to be my apostles. For you to be able to do so, I am calling you, anew, to love. There is no love without prayer - there is no prayer without forgiveness; because love is prayer - forgiveness is love. My children, God created you to love and you love so as to forgive. Every prayer that comes out of love unites you with my Son and the Holy Spirit; and the Holy Spirit illuminates you and makes you my apostles - apostles who will do everything they do in the name of the Lord. They will pray with their works and not just with words, because they love my Son and comprehend the way of truth which leads to eternal life. Pray for your shepherds that they may always lead you with a pure heart on the way of truth and love - the way of my Son. Thank you."



A Prayer for Priests

Heavenly Father, 
We thank You and Praise You for the gifts of our priests.
The Sacrament of Holy Orders insured that through these men you called,
the way to heaven would be paved with Masses, sacraments, and prayers.
Thank you, Father, for this gift.
Bless, them, Creator, Bless them, 
and cover them with Your Son's Most Precious Blood.
Give them strength and courage,
especially in the face of temptation.
Give them patience when they minister to Your Flock.
Endow them with all the Gifts of Your Most Holy Spirit.
Make them wise.
Give them knowledge.
Fill them with joy as they serve You.
Keep them straight in Your Path.
Fill the tired with energy,
the burnt out with grace,
those who have strayed,
bring them back, Father,
Let them seek forgiveness.
Keep their hearts pure.
Let them tend their flocks with Love.
Thank You, Most gracious, Creator.
Thank you.

Please pray.
They need our prayers.
Thank you.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment