St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

55 Reasons Why I Need God

I need to know Your presence here, Lord.
I need to know You are here with me, especially in moments when I feel rejected, disappointed.
I need to know I can trust You, Lord.
I need Your graces to strengthen and fortify me.
I need the sweetness of Your healing balm in my soul.
I need healing, strength, and compassion.
I need to know where I fit in this scheme of Yours.
I need the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
I need to feel Your love.
I need to trust You, Lord.
I need to feel the strength of Your armor around me, Lord.
I need reassurance that, no matter what, all will be well.
I need to know that You are with me in the trials and storms.
I need to know that You trust me in my mission on earth.
I need to know your glory and strength.
I need to appreciate Your creations.
I need the graces to love all of Your children.
I need Your strength and compassion.
I need Your love and kindness.
I need Your gift of compassion.
I need the gift of Your love.
I need to embrace the crosses You send me.
I need to join my sufferings to Yours in the garden.
I need to walk Your way of the cross with You.
I need to drink of Your cup with joy.
I need to be filled with Your joy.
I need focus on You as I travel the path You have chosen for me.
I need to reach out to others and be Your Hands, Your feet, Your eyes, Your Heart.
I need to adore and worship You, as You deserve.
I need to forsake sin.
I need to love without conditions.
I need to be joy to others.
I need to see You in everyone.
I need to pray, honor and afore You.
I need to use my gifts in the service of others.
I need to be grateful to You for all Your gifts.
I need to sing Your praises.
I need to forgive unconditionally.
I need to love me.
I need to love You above all else.
I need to love all of Your children as I love me.
I need to hear Your voice in my heart.
I need to hear the gentleness of Your Sacred Heart beating in my ear.
I need to join with the angels and saints praising You.
I need to open My heart to You.
I need to feel Your Presence in the dark, sacred nights.
I need to be still and silent to hear Your voice.
I need to let go and fall into the deep chasm of Your love.
I need to pray for the Holy Souls in Purgatory.
I need to pray with my intercessors in heaven.
I need to sit in Your Holy Presence in silence.
I need to abandon that which keeps me from You.
I need to be repentant.
I need the sacrament of confession.
I need You.


No comments:

Post a Comment