St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Walking the Camino - Gratitude

When I took this screen shot, I was so grateful.

I walked outside without my coat. 
I could feel the warm air flowing on my skin.
I could hear the birds chirping for joy.
I could see the snow melting into puddles.
I could taste the sweet, warm air on my tongue.
I could touch the cold trees and know that soon, they will be green and full of leaves.

Gratitude?  Really?
Yes, really.  When you live in Minnesota, you expect cold winters.  This winter has exceeded our expectations.
IT. WAS. COLD!

Thank you, Lord!  We made it through the winter!


For what are you grateful today?  For what were you grateful yesterday?
Studies show that people who live in a state of gratitude are happier people.  

As we walk the Camino Del Rey, let us learn to appreciate and be thankful for all of God's blessings, even the ones hidden in life that we would rather not experience!



Praise God!  We are alive! 

When it's cold outside, 
Thank You, Lord, because, eventually, spring will come.

When life is wonderful, 
Thank You, Lord, because we love this time without storms.

When life, at best, is difficult, 
Thank You, Lord, because we know that You are at our side.

Glory to God in the Highest!
Praised be God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit!


No comments:

Post a Comment