St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Prayer Journal

Prayer Journal

My Jesus, I can’t believe that fall is here already.  We are heading for the end of the year.  You’ve blessed me with another year of life!  Right now, the storms are calm.  I feel great peace in my heart and soul.  Jesus, You are God!  Thank You for the gift of this day and moment.  I love You!  I know that I am nothing, but I am Yours, all Yours.  I know I’m weak and in a moment I will probably be in a sinful state soon, but for this moment I am Yours.  Thank You!


What I imagine Jesus might say to me.

I cannot say this enough.  I love you!   My soul thirsts for you!  Rest in My Sacred Heart.  Feel My Sacred Heart full of love for you.  Hear My Sacred Heart beat for love of you.  Feel My peace.  I love you!  I love all my children!  I love My sisters and brothers.  I long for each soul, even if they are far from me at the moment.  I intercede before the Father for my sisters and brothers.  I pray that they will all join Me in paradise. 

Love them with Me.  Pray that they will hear My Sacred Heart beat for love of them.  My Mercy is unending, but I cannot choose for them.  They, like you, must choose Me.  My Sacred Heart burns with love that I wish to give You.  I AM yours if you choose to love Me.  My heart aches with love.  Pray for My Sisters and Brothers that they might draw close to My Sacred Heart.  Give your heart for them that they might embrace My Love.  I ask You for much, I know, but I thirst for each soul.  Pray and never cease for love of Me.  I love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment