St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Our Lady of Guadalupe - Patroness of the Americas, Patroness and Protector of the Unborn

Do not let anything afflict you and be not afraid of illness or pain. Am I not here who am your Mother? Are you not under my shadow and protection? Are you not in the crossing of my arms? Is there anything else you need?  


Always our Mother, and more...

Our Lady of Guadalupe, who appeared five times to Juan Diego, proclaimed,

"Know for certain, least of my sons, that I am the perfect and perpetual Virgin Mary, Mother of the True God through whom everything lives, the Lord of all things near and far, the Master of heaven and earth. It is my earnest wish that a temple be built here to my honor. Here I will demonstrate, I will exhibit, I will give all my love, my compassion, my help and my protection to the people. I am your merciful mother, the merciful mother of all of you who live united in this land, and of all mankind, of all those who love me, of those who cry to me, of those who seek me, of those who have condfidence in me. Here I will hear their weeping, their sorrow, and will remedy and alleviate all their multiple sufferings, necessities and misfortunes."  


This LINK will take you to a brief history of Our Lady of Guadalupe.  

This LINK will take you to a website dedicated to Our Lady of Guadalupe.

This LINK will take you to the above website that describes Our Lady's role as Protectress of the Unborn. 

Our Lady of Guadalupe's feast day is celebrated on December 12th.

Our Lady of Guadalupe, Pray for us!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment